A study has shown that the more ACEs an individual experiences the greater their risk of a wide range of health-harming behaviours and diseases as an adult.
- Introduces the concept of ACE’s and build awareness of ACE science
- Promotes the benefits and importance of being ACE aware and relevance to your own life or role
- Empowers you to start to take action to prevent and address ACEs
- Provides an introduction to practical tools and techniques for preventing and addressing ACEs
- Signpost to sources of further information, resources and support